Threet Family

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here are just a few things that have happened with us since my last update!

Landon's birthday!
He got camping things, a yo-yo, a new shirt, Cowboy boots... and this little cutie below... ;)

Her name is Little Ann. She is a Bloodhound, and we love her. A lot. (:

My mom got re-married to a really nice guy. I am happy for her!

I got a new job, so now I only work at Jamba Juice on the occasional Saturday, and I work full time at Academy Mortgage. (Which I love). It is the best job in the world!

I was called to teach the Sunbeams in Primary. They are so little, yet they know so much about the gospel, and their sweet spirits make me want my own. (Not yet though, Ill tell you when) haha!

Landon and I received our Patriarchal blessings.. enough said. I am so grateful for the gospel and the blessings that it brings into our lives. What a sweet experience, and guideline.

Our sisters Erica and Carly are both pregnant! Erica will be having her 4th, and 2nd boy, and Carly doesn't know yet what she is having. We are very excited for the new additions (:

Alison is getting married! That is exciting news too. We are very excited for that. Also, that day will be our 6 month anniversary! (December 17) It will be a great day (:


Thats it! If I think of anything else, Ill let you know.

The Threets

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet girl. I love the new look. You are a good blogger. I am so happy for you that you got your P. Blessings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete